You may be careless about some things, but you must not be careless about your Christmas Cakes Be Plum In Time Puddings in AND Buying Mince your Fruit. Pies E. P. Jones, Son & Co. The Renowned North Wales Grocers Of RHYL and Branches, Have bought a very large Quantity—THE PICK OF THE MARKET'S Patias Lapante and Vostizza Currants, Selected Very Bold & Extra Bold Valencias, Choice Pale and Very Fine Pale Sultanas, Lemon, Orange, and Citron Peel. ALL OF THE FINEST QUALITY. Don't Buy till you have seen the above Samples, and Judge for yourselves. Quality is the Test of Cheapness. WATER STREET & HIGH STREET, RHYL +r NOTICE. VAUGHAN, Chemist, VaughanSt. All Patent Medicines are Sold at the above Establishment at Lowest Reduced Store Prices For Cash. Telegrams National Telephone: "SHEFFIELD, RHYL." "No.7." Alfred Sheffield, IRONMONGER, Silversmith, Contractor, and Builders' Merchant, 170 Wellington Road, Rhyl. Agent for the WelsbaGh Incandescent Light Co. A Large Stock of Mantles, Burners, Fittings, suitable for all Glasses. Acetylene Gas. Estimates given for Installation in Churches, Chapels, and Country Houses. Oil Lamps In Great Variety. Special low price for Petroleum Oil in bulk, j Kitchen Ranges Tile Register Stoves, Mantel Pieces, Tile Hearths and Kerbs, shown in suites complete. Oils, Paints, Colours, Glass, Varnisb, and all Painters' req uisites. Wall Paper A Speciality. New Season's Stock just arived. ESTIMATES given for Sanitary, Hot and Cold Water, Range fix'mg, Plumbing, Tin-work, and all repairs. A large staff of Workmen employed on the Premises.
l RHYL AND NEIGHBOURHOOD. GENERAL INFORMATION. The name of our town is pronounced as if it were spelt "Rhill" and not" Rhyle," as we have often heard itpronounced. The derivation of the name cannot for a certainty be decided. Some suppose that it is derived from Rhull (signifying loose" or" r.Jasily shifted.") This meaning of the word is quite applicable, when we consider the sandy soil on which it is built, and especially its extensive sands, to which the town to a great axtent owes its popularity. Others suppose tne name to be darived from Rhull (a cleft or opening). This meaning is equally applicable, the town being situated at the Northern extremity of the lovely and re- nowned Vale of Clwyd. Khyl is one of the chief watering places in the Principality. It is, com- paratively speaking, a modern town, and the population according to the last census was 6474 A little more than half a century ago it consisted of but a few detached dwellings but owing to the beauty of its position, the salubrity of its air, the safety of its bathing ground, and its smooth, firm, and unrivalled beach, several miles in extent, it rapidly gamed popularity and has become a place of very great attraction and a favorite resort of families and tourists In addition to the attractions mentioned above, Rhyl has many others it is accessible from all parts, being situated and possessing a fine station on the London and North Western Rail- way from Chester to Relybead; its hotels and lodging houses provide every accommodation at reasonable charges; it is within easy driving or Z, yeen walking distance are severai places of in- terest—such as the Cathedral city of St. Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan, Abergele, Cefn, and Dvserth. SALUBRITY AND DRYNESS OF THE AIR. Dr. Summerhill, who has written on the ad- an tages of Rhyl from the medical man's point of view, states that it stands almost unequalled or the salubrity and dryness of its atmosphere ts exemption from all kinds of epidemics, and its entire freeness from fogs. The lightnesso the soil causes a rapid evaporat)on and absorp ptoof moisture, so that all traces of rain dis- appears from the surface." The rainfall was much below the average of the United Kingdom, and this is attributed in a great measure to the fact, expressed in common parlance, that the hiils on either side the Vale carry the rains to the country." Fogs and miets are practically unknown, and thunderstorms rareiy break over the town. According to Dr. Eyton Lloyd's report for 1891, the total rainfall during the yearwas only 2J'23, the death-rate atoorg resi- dents and visitors 22 86, higher (owing to influ- enza and children's diseases) than in any year since his appointment in 1880. In 1880 it was 18-18, and in 1889, 15-13. THE PROMENADE AND PIER- The Promenade extends along the enre front of the town from east to west and is bounded on the south by a long string of terraces facing the sea. Lately it has been asphalted over, acd other improvements effected. The Promenade Pier is undoubtedly the finest in the Princi- pality, and even amongst those constructions of English watering places thero are but very few which will be found to surpass it. Constructed by an eminent firm of Glasgow engineers and built almost entirely of iron, it presents a very light and graceful appearance and reaches out to sea a distance of 750 yards. A commodious Pavilion has been erected upon it years ago, in which, during the Summer months, entertain- ments delight the visitors morning and evening. In June, 1891, active operations were commenced in connection with the erection of another very elegant pavilion at the entrance, to accommodate nearly three thousand persons. Before the end of nearly three thousand persons. Before the end of the same summer, the Grand Pavilion wasopened The building is a light& airy structure, and at the back of the orchestra there is erectedgone of the largest Organs to be found in any such building* in the Kingdom, and which was first erected for the Manchester Exhibition. THE PROMENADE BAND. The authorities annually engage a Band to provide 7°cal and instrumental music in the open-air in one of the new einbayments, about midway between the two extremities of the west promenade. The music provided is of excellent quality, and affords deiight to the thousands of promenaders. The band is supported entirely by the voluntary contributions of residents and visitors. 1 THE TOWN HALL. The town is governed by a body called Thtf Rhyl Urban District Council, and there are] 8 members, Jno. H. Ellis, Esq., being this year's Chairman. They have a C-erk (Mr Arthur Rowlands), a Medical Officer of Health (Dr A. Eyton Lloyd,J.P.). a Surveyor (Mr Robt ijughes), a Sanitary Inspector (Mr R J Hughes), a Gas and Wtfter Manager (Mr Leonard G. Hall). The town buildings, consisting of a market hall on the basement, tn assombly room (capable of holding about 1200 persons) and offices, are situated in the centre of the town, the mam entrance being in Wellington Road and Queen Street to the East, and Water Street to the West of the structure. On the South side there is a clock tower, the clock itself being illuminated. The building was opened in 1876, and has cost about L8000. The general market is open _daily, and the corn exchange o Tuesdays. PLACES OF WORSHIP. Like most Welsh towns, Rhyl abounds in churches and chapels. Church of England.—The Parish Church (Welsh Services) and St. Thomas' (English) are situated close to each other on grounds neatly kept and abutting on Russell Road, Paradise Street, Bath Street, and Clwyd Street. In the latter, daily as well as Sunday services are held. There is a celebration at 8 o'clock every Sunday. This church is the handsomest building in town, and with its fittings it cost about £ 25,000. It is in the Early English style, built in 1861, from plans by Sir Gilbert Scott. The height of the tower to the clock vane ia 203 feei;, and in the chancel and nave there is accommodation for over 1000 worshippers.—St. John's, Welling- ton Road, close to the Summer Gardens, was I built in 1886, mainly to accommodate the increasing influx of visitors into the town. The cost amounted to Y,5300, and all the seats are free.—St. Ann's, Vale Road, was opened in 1895, I having been erected on the cost of Mrs Nicholson, j^jthsdale—The Vicar is the Rev. Dan. Edwards, M. A., Surrogate for granting Marriage Licenses, Per^ondy, Russell Road, Koglish Congregational Ohapel (Christ Church) .x t-r Street. T English Wesleyan Ohapel, Brighton Road.- Rev. Lefroy Yorke, the Manse, minister. English Baptist Chapel, SussexJStreet.—Rev. D. G. Lewis, pastor. English Preebyteriao Chapel' Princess St.— Rev, J. Verrier Jones, Minister. St. Mary's (Roman Catholic), Wellington Road.-Rev. Father Parker, Mission Priest Lluesty Mate, j _L -'i_ -C_Aroo.. boine eminent ministers act hb supplier InlLu- ently during the eammer months. Welsh Cal. viniatic, Wesleyan, Baptist, and Independent chapels are also to be found in the town. I EDUCATION FACILITIES. Rhyl is amply provided in the matter of edu- cation, elementary, middle-clans, and super or. There are five National School departments <,nd five British, in different parts of the town, and a email Roman Catholic School. There are several institutions for the education of the children of the better classes, both boys and girls and the excellency of the education given, combined with the salubrity of the air and the acknowledged bealthfulness of the place, combine in drawing pupils froia oil parts of the 1 kingdom. Tbe place baa beea chosen by the J Joint Education Committee as the „ocale of an j Intermediate Education School now open. 1 POSTAL SERVICE. The Postal arrang.ejjien|ls tor the town are most admirable, aad tbe coayenienpo and com- fort of visitors are attended to. The central Post Office, erected orly a few I years since, and situated in iiigb Street, is a very fine building of its class. The Pillar Boxes are gtudaea all over the town at most convenient places There are four deliveries on week days-viz., at 7.0 and 11 in the morning, and 1.30 and and 6.30 in the afternoon, and a similar number of collections. Letters may be posted at the central Post Office until 9.30 p.m. for London, the South, Manchester, and the North, ete. or even up till 9.50 p m., by payment of an extra d. stamp. The Telegraph Office is open fiom 8.0 a.m. to 8 p.m. On Sundays there is e- delivery of letters at 7.0 a.m., but no delivery of parcels. DISTANCES TO PLACES OF INTEREST. *Rhuddlan 3 miles. *St. Asaph 6 Bodelwyddan 6 *Denfcigh 12 Abergele 6 *Colwyts Bay 12 Prestatyn 5 Newmarket 6 *Llandudno 20 Dyserth 4 Cefn Rocks and Caves 9 Gwrych Castle* 7 Llyn Helig 9 St. Bauno's College 9 *St. Winifred's Well 14 Those places denoted by an asterisk can be visited by train. Breaks run daily from the High Street, Market Place, &c., to Bodelwyddan, St. Asaph, and Dyserth. Hacknev carriage stands will be found in several of the main streets, and there are fixed rates of charges by the mile or the hour. Luggage removers, authorized by tho local authority, have stands near the railway station and the town hall. Their n'te of charges are affixed to the vehicles. Bath Chair-men are similarly accommodated with stands, close on the promenade. TRAIN SERVICE- Nearly all trains running over the L. & N. W. Railway stop fit Rhyl, the station being placed in the first class according to the Company's designation. Frequent tr-jns run up and down the Vale of Clwyd, through a most charming country. THE BOTANICAL GARDENS- These grounds are situate over the Gladstone Bridge, about half from the Town Hall. They cover about seven acres of ground, are well planted with fruit trees ad shrubs. The rustic walks, sheltered by trimmed hedges, form a pleasant lounge for visitors, to whom the grounds are open dailv. Fresh fruit and flowers are obtainable > ,he grounds, and the place is a charming resort for pic-nic parties. VALE OF CLWYD. This renowned valley has been so highly eulogised, that strangers may find its beauties ail to satisfy the anticipations with which they approach it. It presents a scene of rich cultiva- tion and tranquil beauty. There is certainly much to gratify and delight tourists. Watered through its whole length by the River Clwyd, it extends from about four miles south of Ruthin to the coast of Flintshire, about 21 miles while in breadth it varies from about 2 to 6 or 7 miles. It is bounded on both sides by hills of moderate height, these on the East side being the most lofty and conspicuous. At the south it is closed in by mountains, and at the North it is open to the sea. The iand which lies near to the river is level, cultivated, and fertile, in most parts producing corn of good quality. The plain and portions of the slopes are well wooded, and the peaceful cottages and cheerful homesteads sug- gest ideas of serenity, comfort and contentment. Elegant villas, and in some instances, stately mansions grace the river's side, or repose in the shelter of the neighbouring hills. To obtain a full view of the valley, it is desirable to ascend somelof the neighbouring heights or portions of it may be seen'to advantage from the castle of Rhuddlan and the Cathedral of St. Asaph. Burke, in his "Beauties, Harmonies, and Sub- limities of Nature" says that of all the vales in England and Wales, that of the Clwyd is most rich. The now peaceful Vale of Clwyd has been the scene of warfare and carnage, and many are the conflicts which might be recorded. BODELWYDDAN CHURCH. Bodelwyddan Church is not far from the castellated mansion known as Bodelwyddan Hall. The Church is a modern specimen of decorated Gothic architecture, ar d one of the most beautiful and exquisitely finished churches n Great Britain. Its tall white spire 202 feet high can be seen for miles around. The first stone of this church was laid by th Dowager Lady Willoughby de Broke (the donor) in 1856, The Church was designed by the late Mr John Gibson, of Westminster. On entering, the visitors' attention is at once attracted by the transcendent beauty of the interior, which is richly adorned with a profusion of carvings and windows of stained glass. The eastern window is the most beautiful, and together with the others in the chancel, represents a series of evonts in the life (,f our Loid. The font cost X300. It is sculptured out of a b!ock of Carara marble, and represents two ä Sir Hugh and Lady Williams' little girls bearing a shell. The cost of the building was £ 60,000. The parson- age and fine schools are close by, all erected through the munificence of Lady Willoughby The present Vicar is the Rev. Canon Otppn Jones. Several brakes, &c., leave Rhyl at frequent intervals during the day, and on Sun- days for service. The ueu,il route followed by carriage drivers to Bodelwyddan Church turns off to the right after crossing the Railway Bridge at Rhuddlan. The road runs under a canopy of trees and is a very pleasant drive. RHUDDLAN. Rhuddlan, anciently a place of magnitude and importance, retairs no features of its original character, except its ruined castle, and a few other interesting remaics of antiquity. It is situated near the confluence of the rivers Clwyd and Elwy, about 3 miles from Rhyl. Edward I. gave to Rhuddlan the privileges of a free borough, with various immunities, design- ing thereby to reconcile the Welsh to the uscendency of their conquerors. It was here that he succeeded in the politic stratagem which induced the Welsh to acknowledge his infant son, born at Carnarvon, as Prince of Wales. Here also was passed the celebrated law called the Statute of Rhuddlan, which, after re- citing many curious particulars relative to Welsh customs previous to Edward's conquest, enacted new regulations for the government of Wales. There is still standing part of the wall of the house in which Edward held his council or Parliament. This old wall has been wrought into the gable of a row of small houses and affixed to it is a tablet, with the following inscription:— This fragment Is the remains of the Building Where King Edward the First Held his Parliament, A.D. 1283, In which was passed the Statute of Rhuddlan, Securing To the Prinsipality of Wales Its Judicial Rights and Independence." Between the town and the sea is an extensive tract of low land called Morfa Rhuddlan, i.e., the Marsh of Rhpddlan, where in the year 795, a dreadful battle was fought between the Saxons under Offa, King of Meicia, aDd the Welsh under Caradoc, in which the latter, after an obstinate conflict, were dr feated with great slaughter. All who were nude prisoners were cruelly at d indiscriminately put to death, and nearly all who escaped frem the hands of the Saxons perished in tho warsh, from the influx of the tide. The popular Welsh air, « Morfa j Rhuddlan," distinguished by the plaintive sweetness of its melody, was composed in com- memoration of this disastrous event. RHUDDLAN CASTLE. Rhuddlan Castle is a quadrangular structure of red sandstone, with six massive towers flark ing lofty curtain-walk. It has evidently been a fortress of great streng-b, with little of archi- tectural beauty or grandeur. The fosse, easily traced, enclosed a large area, and within this was a Priory of Dominicans, some relics of which, as well as other antiquities, are to be seen in Rhuddlaa Church. Archaeologists are not agreed as o the period at which this castle was ereeted. Two reputable authorities, Powell and I Camden, ascribe it to Llewelyn-ap-Sitsyllt, who yenned in Wales at the commeDoement of the llth century, and made this the place of his residence. In 1063 it was attacked and burned by Harold of England. Subsiquently, being restored, it became the scene of many historical events, proving that by both Normans and Britons, the possession of this fortress was deemed of great iuaporiaoce. In 1399 it was seized by the Earl of Northumberland, previous to the deposition of Richard II., who was brought hither on his way to Flint, where he was treacherously delivered into the hands o Boliogbroke. In the civil wars Rhuddlan was garrisoned for the king, but was surrendered to Gen. Mytton in 1646 and soon afterwards by order of the Parliament, it was dismantled. The Royal Eisteddfod was held here in the autumn of 1850. Visitors are permitted to enter the grounds on payment of a nominal fee. Rhuddlan Church, restored within the past twenty years, is well worthy of a visit, as is also the old "Abbey,"about half-a-mile beyond the Castle and now a farmhouse. ST. ASAPH This city is small, but agreeably situated on a pleasant eminence, near the northern extremity of the fertile Vale of Clwyd, between the rivers Elwy and Clwyd, not far from their confluence. The hill on which the city stands is called Bryn. Paulin, from having been made a place of encampment by Pwulinus, the Roman general, on his way to Anglesea. The See is very ancient, having been established in the sixth century by Kontigern, Bishop of Glasgow. Being driven from the north by persecution, and seeking refuge here, he was protected by Cadwallon, who aided him in building a church, and founding a college or monastery, in this place. Being recalled to his original charge, he nominated as his succe-sor a pious scholar named Asa, from whom both the church and town received their designation. Asaph assumed the title of Bishop, and dying in 596 was interred in his own Cathedral. The first building which was of wood was consumed by fire in 1282. A more substantial edifice was soon after erected by Bishop Anian, and this was nearly demolished during the wars of Owen Glyndwr. It was partly rebuilt by Bishop Redman about 1480, the choir remain- ing unfinished until about 1770, when it was completed by the Dean and Chapter. In the Parliamentary wars the edifice was desecrated and greatly injured being used as a barrack and hospital for the Military, and even is au office and stable for the postmaster. The present Cathedral now appears after the restorations of Sir Gilbert Scott. It is the smallest Biitish Cathedral. The usual crucifix form plan is followed out with centre tower- The nave is of five bays and has aisles—an addition wanting in the rest of the Church. In the monuments, the following fire worthy of notice:—An Altar-tomb, supporting a cum. bent figure in episcopal robes, in memory of Bishop Dafydd ap Owain, who died in 1502; a full leugth tigure of the iate Dean Shipley, in white marble, raised by a subscription of t600 an Altar-tomb which record the decease of Bishop Luxmore in 1830 and a mural tablet to the memory of the gifted poetess, Felicia Hemans, who resided near during a great portion of her life. Among the prelates of this diocese may be especially named Bishop William Morgan, an eminent linguist, the prin- cipal translator of the Welsh Bible printed in 1588, and a contributor to the English version of Elizabeth's reign. In April this year a handsome monument to Bisb- p Morgan and his coadjutors was erected in the Cathedral yard. Dr. Isaac Barrow, who educated his nephew of the same name, distinguished as a mathema- tioian inferior only to his friend Sir Isaac Newton; and Dr. Samuel Horsley, of great celebrity, as an Oriental scholar and Biblical otitic. From the summit of the Cathedral tower a good view is obtained of the Vale of Clwyd, with the castles of Denbigh and Rhuddlan, and a long line of seacoast. TREMEIRCHION. Here, about three miles from St. Asaph Rail way Station, is situate the Jesuit College of St. Beuno, on the side of the hill range, a prominent object from the lowlands. The students are numerous. Not far off is St. Beuno's Well, and the bone caves recently explored under the direction of one of the learned societies. CEFN ROOKS AND CAVES. Cefn, the seat of Mrs. Williams Wynne, has a beautiful situation on the backs of the Elwy, to the west of the railway between St. Asaph and Trefnant. The neighbourhood is worthy of be ing explored, on account of its deep picturesque glen-, its holy well, and ita fofsiliferous caverns and it is presumed that few tourists, if ary, will regn t the time and trouble thus expended. To these scene0, the biographer of Mrs Remans re- fers in the following items: Those who only know the neighbourhood of St. Asaph from tra- velling nlorg its highways, can be little aware hew much delightful scenery is attainable within walks of two or tluee miles distance from Mrs Hemans' residence. The placid beauty of the Clwyd, and wilder graces of its sister stream, the Elwv, particularly in the vicinity of" Our Lady's Well," and the interesting rocks and caves at Cefn, are little known to general tourists." "Our Lady's Well," orFfynnon Fair, is a fine spring, enclosed within an angular wall, formerly roofed. The water, which flows copiously, was long and generally deemed sacred, and reputed to possess powerful, if not miraculous, efficiency in the removal of bodily diseases. Near to the spring Bre the ruins of a small cruciform chapel, of the loth century, dedicated to the B essed Virgin Mary, which originally enclosed the well. The limestone rocks are perfoieted in different directions with magnifbent caverns of great ex- tent. In some parts of them the roof is more than 40 feet in height; and in one place, at the base of the rock, near the river Elwy, there is a natural arch 36 feet high, which extends in depth more than 60 feet. From these caverns have been removed at different times immense quan. tities of bones and bone-dust; and various fossil remains have been discovered, which have been examined and described by Professor Buckland. The holy well and caves, with the beautiful vale of Elwy, may be made the object of an excursion from Rbyl; and vehicles run here and back daily. DENBIGH. No visitor to Rhyl should fail to visit this ancient town, which is but twelve miles distant, if only to see its old Castle, magnificent in its decay, and from which a most extensive view f the Vale of Clwyd is to be seen, and a grand ne withal. Outside the Castle walls is to be seen the uncompleted edifice which was begun by tbo Earl of Leicester in 1579, and said to be intended for a cathedral, iustead of the church at St. Asaph. Utber objects of interest are the North Wales Lunatic Asylum, Howell's School, and Whit- church. DYSERTH AND NEIGHBOURHOOD. Dysertb is four miles from Rhyl, and the path thereto through the fields provides the pedes- trian with a very pretty walk. Dyeertb church possesses some interesting features, among which may be reckoned a very old window. This east window, sometimes callod the "Jesse Window, is said by some to have formed a part of Basingwerk Abbey. A cross, of carious workmanship, is also to be found in this church !yard. Near to the ruins of Dyserth Castle are the famous old lead ore and blende mines of Talar. gocb. These extensive mines are now closed, and have been for the last few years, owing to the low:price ruling for the lead ore, and the large quantity of lead ore which is new im- ported into this country. Formerly these mines ranked mong the most productive in the king- dom, and gave employment to hundreds of the scattered population of the district. Pennant records the fact that old Roman implements were found in the crevices of the rock above the present workings.
THE MOST NUTRITIOUS. EPPS'S GRATEFUL-COMFORTING. COCOA SREAKFAST AND SUPPER.
mmmmmftftftn NOW IS THE TIME! To get your Pictures Framed. We do every description of Framing in the cheapest Gilt or the best Fine Art Mouldings, at the lowest possible Prices and by thoroughly competent workmen. To get your Pictures Cleaned, or the Frames Renovated. We undertake every description of Cleaning Engravings, Oil Paintings, Prints, &c., and Repair any damaged Frames at a 0 trifling cost. To get your Frames Re-gilded. This is a Special Feature with us, and we have every facility for turning out first-class work. The best English Gold is used, and only skilled workmen employed, Estimates free. Call and See our Stock of Mouldings and Compare our Prices. A. & H. SANDOE, Bodfor Street & High Street. Rhyl. ESTABLISHED 1879. DAVID GRIFFITHS I SON Furnishing Undertakers. Coffins supplied and Funerals conducted in Town and Country. Perfect efficiency can be relied upon. Care would be taken that only moderate charges are made, consistent with first-class work and guarantee. REPAIRS TO PROPERTY EFFECTED A Steady and Competent Staff of Men employed in al branches of the Building Trade. Windsor Joinery Works, Windsor St. Rhyl 279 Plain and Artistic PRINTING of every description EXECUTED IN THE BEST STYLE AT THE "iMir Printing Works, RHYL. —- A STOCK OF MACHINERY AND Fancy Type Has been carefully selected, and will be found admirably adapted to suit all Classes of Work. o We make a feature of Commercial and General Printing. Commercial Printing, I I zn I to be carried on successfully, must be executed rapidly and economically. We fulfil our orders as quickly as any printer in qhe country, in the very best style, and at the Lowest Possible Prices. No Job too small. No Job too big Gwaith Cymraeg o bob math. THE Rhyl Journal Printing Works 130 High St., Rhvl. ell ell 14c The Pioneers of Cheap Boot Repairing. The London Boot Repairing Co., 3 MARKET STREET, RHYL The Best, Cheapest, and Quickest Boot Repairers In Town. Gents' Boots-Soled and Heeled 2s 6d Ladies' Ditto do. is 6d Children's Ditto do. from iod Visitors' Boots Repaired while you wait. Please note our only Address in Rbyl— 825 3 MARKET STREET Established 1840. JAMES DO WELL & SON, Furnishing Ironmongers, Wellington Road, Rhyl. For allikinds of BRUSHES and every HOUSE HOLD REQUISITES the Inhabitants of Rhyl and district will find this House to their advantage. RoyalDaylightWhite Rose Oil Always in Stock, And Delivered in any Quantity. INCANDESCENT GAS LAMP CHIMNEYS. ALSO GAS AND LAMP GLOBES. 256 PHOTOGRAPHY ERNEST JONES, Vale of Clwyd Studio, 27, QUEEN ST., RHYL. Best Work. Orders promptly completed